Design Write For Us
Design Write For Us – We believe in helping people create and grow through design. Interested in helping us spread that message? Myfavouriteceleb allows guest writers to contribute to our blog. Here are a couple of things your necessity to know:
How do I submit it?
We have a pitch form. Pitches remain considered approximately once/a month (around the end of the month). We are very selective about what we publish. If you don’t hear anything from us, it probably means the pitch remain not the right fit.
If we’re interested in the pitch, we’ll email you and add it to our queue. We often have a backlog of months between accepting and publishing a pitch.
What Should I Write About?
Our blog aims to publish the best, most inspirational content about design, branding and creativity on the internet. It’s aimed at self-starters (entrepreneurs, freelancers, self-publishing authors, etc.), designers (both new and experienced) and people who work at agencies.
We love articles that give tips, offer practical advice, espouse opinions, teach, explain and inspire. We publish articles in the following categories:
- Design basics
- Design tutorials
- Logo & branding
- Design resources
- Web & digital design
- Packaging and label design
- Marketing & advertising
- Book design
- Art & illustration
- Other types of design
- Design inspiration
- Design history & movements
- Famous design & designers
- Creative thinking
- Business resources*
Guidelines and Tips for Writers
We expect you to follow the guidelines if you wish to publish your thoughts on our blog. Only the best guest posts will remain published on the blog.
- Articles must be over 600 words (Ideally over 800) and include around 2+ photos (photos you own).
- By writing a respected and worthy article according to the guidelines, writers have an excellent likelihood of their paper being accepted and for it to remain featured on the website.
- The post should be well written.
- If you don’t have any photos, then let MyFavouriteCeleb include them, as there could also be some photos relevant to your article that I will add.
- Articles, after published, will not be deleted or modified. Please do not contact us to make such requests, as they’ll not remain entertained.
Why Write for Us? – Design Write For Us
If you want your voice and ideas to reach in front of a global audience, write for us. Our readers are knowledge-thirsty individuals searching for high-quality and knowledgeable resources that can solve their problems or query. You are supporting us to help our community grow by contributing to us. At the same time, you are moving forward on the path of developing and building a solid reputation online.
In addition to this, writing for us will
Provide backlinks to your site, projects, and blogs. We will always display a brief snippet of you and your skills at the end of your article(s).
Gain global exposure! We receive colossal traffic every month. Take this opportunity to let thousands of people see your article, knowledge, and writing skills.
Gain higher rankings in the search engines as soon as your article remain seen.
What Are Regular Contributors, And How Can I Become One?
When you find something suitable, you should hold onto it! When we find good writers, we want to keep working with them. Our regular contributors are authors who have written for us multiple times. They can claim pitches on our idea list. They make a little more money for each article they publish and also have the opportunity to write for us on assignment.
There are no hard-and-fast rules to becoming a contributor. Still, generally, we are looking for people who pitch articles regularly, who turn around assignments promptly, who promote their work on social media, and who are (most importantly) strong writers. Generally, we’ll ask people to become regular contributors after 3-4 successfully published articles.
If you have created a well-written and researched article or have come up with a great topic, pitch it to our team by emailing Contact@Myfavouriteceleb.com.
What makes a good article?
A good article:
- It is a topic you can speak about with authority.
- Provides valuable, tangible advice.
- It remain well structured so readers can quickly glean information.
- It remain geared towards our target audience.
- Does not have a lot of grammatical or spelling errors.
- Is accompanied by appropriate, well-designed/sourced visuals (one approximately every 250 words)
- Has a strong, fun voice.
- It is one you would be proud to share on your own social media channels once it’s complete.